- Exclusive use of our ship Serenity for up to 20 guests. If you want to stay anywhere longer, we can arrange to pick you up.
- Professional skipper and crew.
- Enough towels to keep you dry no matter how many times you dive in!
- All fuel costs covered in asking price.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- A warm layer in case it gets wet or windy.
- Suitable footwear if you intend to hike.
- Gourmet lunch, including complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages from our fully licensed bar.
- Additional crew, if you want to relax and not worry about a thing.
The day trip covers six hours, during which the Serenity is yours to command. Talk to us about your trip to ensure you get the most out of your ocean-going adventure with a plan to see all the important sights.
Plan your dream outing with our Bay of Island's map
Secure your luxury yacht experience
Choose a date
Confirm your booking
Our happy client reviews
An amazing sunset cruise... unforgettable
Nga mihi o te tau hou Matariki - thank you to Scott and his team for hosting us aboard the Silver Wave Yacht. An amazing sunset cruise to celebrate Matariki - it really was a take your breath away experience and a very beautiful way for us to celebrate an event that is very close to my heart. Would absolutely recommend for anyone to book in with the Silver Wave team - I guarantee you the experience will be unforgettable. Nga mihi ki a koutou.
I am still raving about it...
I am still raving about it we had the best time the best spot it was amazing. Thanks to Scott and crew and chef for endless pit of nibbles and drinks and hospitality 110%.
It was an amazing experience!
Thank you so much for such a great cruise last night! It was an amazing experience! You and your staff were amazing! The boat was lovely! Good luck with future cruises.